We love spotlighting and supporting our client's businesses!
Teri Holland is a Trainer of NLP, Hypnotherapy and Time Line Therapy® and a Master NLP Coach. She came to my studio in Langley to update her headshots with a personal branding session. Clean backgrounds, whites, blacks and one of her signature colours - purple - were incorporated into the shoot. We wanted to showcase her confidence with some authentic moments. I just love that she is already using her images in different marketing materials - Facebook Covers, Course Advertisements, and a nice fresh image for each social media profile. These days the one standard corporate headshot is not cutting it when you are the face of your business.
Teri is multi-talented and when I asked her what she does I was so impressed with her clear and concise answer: I help people to move from where they are to where they want to be in a short period of time so they can get the results they want. I work mainly with entrepreneurs and executives.
We also asked her a few questions about her business:
1. What are you currently offering?
- 1 on 1 coaching in my Personal Breakthrough Sessions
- online group coaching through my new program "Power. Purpose. Prosperity."
- Workshops- Secrets of The Empowered Life, Empowered Sales Communication, Empowered Relationships
- Training- NLP Practitioner, Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy® Practitioner,
- Corporate Training- Sales, Strategies, Communication, Values
- I'm also creating a new Mastermind Program
2. What would be one of your favourite tips for clients?
This is your life. Create it the way you want it.
3. Tell us a bit about your hopes and goals for 2017
My goals are for massive expansion in my business, specifically through public speaking. I have big goals to be on big stages.
4. We were so thrilled to update your recent branding photos at our studio. Can you share some of your experience and why you feel updated photos are so Important?
I work in communication and to me it's so important that the images I put online communicate the right message and reflect the work I do. I had photos taken previously and although I loved them at the time, I felt I out grew them. They no longer reflected me and how I want to connect to my audience. In our increasingly visual society, I think it's so important that we, as business owners, have images that clearly communicate who we are and what we do. As I evolve in my business, I want updated photos to reflect that.
I have been fortunate enough to hear Teri speak a few times and have always been blown away with a bunch of 'ah-ha' moments. I encourage you to connect with her and discover more about what she offers: